Although we are actually dealing with a fungus and not so much a plant or flower, it could not be missing special plants in this row.
Because of the creepy appearance with the juice, which just looks like blood, this is a scary mold to look at.
Despite its exciting appearance, the fungus is not toxic.
However, the red juice has a bitter taste.
The fungus is found in North America and Europe.
The blood-drop prickle mushroom has also existed in the Netherlands, but unfortunately it has now disappeared from the Netherlands.
5 photos of the blood drop prickling mushroom.